We've been shortlisted for five NCE100 Companies of the Year awards
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is thrilled to have been shortlisted in five categories at the upcoming NCE100 (New Civil Engineer) Companies of the Year Awards 2019.
The awards recognise those working in civil engineering who have brought innovation, impact and inspiration to the industry. The awards are judged by over 50 senior industry figures, all from leading infrastructure customers and stakeholder groups.
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is working on some of the largest critical infrastructure projects in the UK, across six sectors – Highways, Rail, Aviation, Nuclear, Energy and Water.
The company has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Health & Wellbeing Leader of the Year – For work to manage fatigue levels and ensure the safety and positive wellbeing of our people
- Diversity Leadership – For the introduction of the industry’s first gender-neutral Returnship programme, a positive initiative to address the industry’s skills gap
- Innovation in Project Management – For the use of VR (virtual reality) technology in the highways sector
- Construction Innovator – For adopting GPS machine guidance in earthworks, slip-forming and pavement construction
- Impact in Water – For innovative storm water management approaches which has delivered significant community and environmental benefit.
Tony O’Donnell, engineering director and innovation leader for Morgan Sindall Infrastructure said: “We are proud of our people-based approach to innovation in infrastructure and were thrilled to see this reflected in the range and number of categories we have been shortlisted in.”
“Our people are committed to our innovation ambition, which enables them to challenge the status quo and benefit our customers. The NCE100 is not only great recognition of the innovation on our projects, but also of our people who are at the heart of it.”
Following their shortlisting, Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is looking forward to presenting their submissions at the upcoming judging panel day, and on 30 April will find out if they have been successful in their categories and where Morgan Sindall Infrastructure will appear on the top NCE100 list of employers.
- For more information about this news release please contact Laura Bradley, Head of Communications on 01788 534638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org